Type 10 Air Pressure Regulator with 0.1% Accuracy
The Marsh Bellofram Type 10 Air Pressure Regulator is designed to control output pressure with accuracy of 0.1% and high-repeatability, with very low sensitivity to changes in supply pressure, ambient temperature and flow.
The highly rugged design of the Type 10 includes unique features such as high start-up stability,
which eliminates the need for regulated start pressure readjustment after long downtimes with automatic return to output setting at start-up; incorporation of a high-gain pneumatic servo amplifier for regulated pressure, ranging from dead end to 20 cubic meters per hour (12 SCFM), held constant over substantial flow changes;
incorporation of an extra-large capacity integral relief valve, for exhaust flow when regulated pressure is reset to a lower value, with automatic high downstream relief under dead end conditions;
and incorporation of a high-performance servo-operated control mechanism in the regulator, for added pressure stability.
The entire measuring element, including pilot valve, is fabricated from heat-treated stainless steel to eliminate hysteresis or permanent deformation under all working conditions.
An integral relief valve provides for exhaust flow whenever the regulated pressure is reset to a lower value.
In addition, the available Type 10 motorized configuration allows for easy integration into open- or closed-loop process control systems and programmable controllers.
- Highly Accurate Pressure Regulation to 0.1%
- Start-up Stability, Allowing Regulated Pressure to Return to Output Setting
- Automatic High Downstream Relief Capacity
- High-gain Pneumatic Servo Amplifier Regulates Wide Fluctuations in Flow
- Especially Good Performance from Dead End to 12 SCFM
- Locking Capability
- Temperature Stability
- Units may be installed in any position and panel mounted or supported by inline plumbing
- Available variations to meet particular requirements, such as high-relief, low-range and motorized configurations
- Pipe and Vessel Air Pressure Monitoring
- Industrial Processes
- HVAC, Remote Pressure Control Ventilation Systems
- Electro-pneumatic Control
- Inspection Procedures
- Control and Analysis Instrumentation
- Medical Equipment Actuation
- Gas Mixing
- Valve Operation and Gate Actuation
- Positioned Signaling
- Calibration Stands
- Air Gauging
- Cylinder Loading
- Force Balance Hoists
- Disc and Shoe Air Braking
- Clamp Units
- Web Tensioning
- Roll Loading
- Press Units
Type 110 Large Forward and Exhaust Flow Air Pressure Regulator The Type 110 Large Forward and Exhaust Flow Air Pressure Regulator combines the proven…