JC BALL VALVES
JC offers also a large range of metal seated ball valves for different services (slurries, pulp and liquors, high temperature, abrasive or sticking fluids, control).
- Bubble tight sealing up to 327 ºC and Class V up to 500 ºC
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent sliding and running properties
- Hardens the complete surface of ball and seats
WHY METAL SEATED BALL VALVES ?
- High temperatures: above 260 ºC the use of soft seats is not recommended.
- Abrasive media: even small particles can damage soft seats.
- High Velocity in opening/closing cycles: this action can perfectly deform the soft ring and destroy the seat.
- Full and Reduced bore.
- Floating and Trunnion mounted ball.
- Soft and Metal seats.
- Castings Quality as per ASME B16.34 Mandatory Appendix I to IV in ASME valves and Severity Levels S3-V3 to DIN 1690 and EN 10203 in EN-DIN valves.
- Polished ball Ra 1 in soft seated valves (in metal seated valves ball is lapped); grinded stem Ra 1.6.
- Full traceability of shell components, upon request, ball and stem as per EN 10204 3.1.
- Antistatic device integral with the stem.
- Viton A, Aflas or Kalrez primary stem seal an secondary graphite packing.
- NACE MR.01.75 wetted parts and bolting as Standard.
- Fire safe as standard construction ISO 10947 : 2004 and
- API 607 : 3rd, 4th, 5th edition.
- Fugitive emisions EN-ISO 15848-1.
- SIL 3 (Safety Integrity level 3).